Five great places for hot chocolate in Bendigo:
- Coming in at numero uno with the best chocolate swirled up sides is:
Indulge Fine Belgian Chocolates
Shop 26 Fountain Court (Bendigo Bank Building)
Monday – Friday 8am-5pm, Saturday 10am-4pm
Made with pure melted milk chocolate; also available in white and dark chocolate, as well as chilli chocolate too.
- The Bendigo Art Gallery Cafe View Street
Hot chocolate here has the best froth.
- Wine Bank on View 45 View Street
Open 7 days from 7.30am Monday – Friday and from 8.30am on weekends.
They also do a great spider.
- The Bendigo Corner Store Cafe 305 View Street
Open 7 days.
- The Old Green Bean 179 Lyttleton Terrace
Open 6 days, closed on Sunday.
Submitted by Alex (11) and Tessa (8) of Bendigo.
Others insist that these places should be on the list:
- Sim’R 434 Hargreaves Street – open 7 days.