Things are changing rapidly! We’re updating this post daily.
If not listed here, we’re assuming operations are business-as-usual. Heaps also available via online ordering via the usual suspects. Any additions or changes to this list, please contact us here or via social media. Last updated 3pm, 31Mar20.
Bakeries are listed here.
Bendigo Community Farmers’ Market
- Check Bendigo Community Farmers Market Facebook page for details on the pop up shops
- They are working toward a pre-order and pre-pay for delivery/pick up for our farmers market producers. SAFETY is absolute priority and ensuring our community has continued access to locally grown and produced foods by small scale artisanal producers.
- Thursday 2 April – at The Good Loaf Sourdough Bakery & Cafe
1.30-3.30pm Collins Honey – DM their Facebook page to pre-order
1.30-3.30pm Gorgeous George Probiotics pre-order via their website here: gorgeousgeorgeprobiotics.com
1.30-3.30pm Goldfields Farmhouse Cheese call Nardia to organise your pre-order 0417 117800 or go online
1.30-3.30pm Boonderoo Walnuts AKA Husk & Harvest walnuts. Contact Mark here
4-6pm Pollard’s Orchard – contact details here: https://openfoodnetwork.org.au/producers…
4-6pm – 12 GOOD EGGS contact details for pre-order here: https://openfoodnetwork.org.au/producers…
- Friday 3 April at Mackenzie Quarters
1pm – 3pm Pink Muesli can be pre-ordered and paid here: https://pinkmuesli.com/
1pm – 3pm Romagna 29 can be pre-ordered via here: https://romagna29.com/place-an-order
- Thursday 9 April
4.00pm – 6.00pm Pollard’s Orchard – contact details here: https://openfoodnetwork.org.au/producers…
4.00pm – 6.00pm – Sandors Harvest range of fruit and veg. A pre-order system will be set up by the BCFM – check Facebook for details.
- They cannot stress enough the importance to maintaining a safe distance, sanitising at all times (sanitiser is provided), pre-ordering and if possible pre-paying, picking up and heading straight home. These pop ups are designed for a quick collect and go ONLY. Please consider everyone’s safety.
Bendigo Fresh Wholesalers
- Home delivery available: fresho.com.au
Bendigo Wholefoods 314 Lyttleton Terrace
- Bendigo Wholefoods is open and offering delivery too. Download their app to order ahead.
Edwards Providore Shop 5 & 8, 150 Condon Street
- Take home meals + deli items available. Order here or call.
- Pickup (8am until 4pm) + delivery ($10) between 8am and 2pm on the day after order is placed.
- Drivers can collect and deliver parcels for you, including scripts from the chemist.
- Link here Shebah Bendigo & Castlemaine
The Food Garden Castlemaine
- Delivery of fresh food and pantry staples. Not taking on any new customers right now.