- Yoga in Bendigo
- Sunday Breakfast: 2014 Update
- The best dishes in Bendigo, by locals.
- Bendigo Writers Festival 2014 – take care of your stomach
- Indoor Play Centres in Bendigo
- Music Classes for Children
- Activities for Kids
- Outside The Square – Cycling Cities
- Outside The Square – Healthy Communities
- Pregnancy & Postnatal Health in Bendigo
- My Bendigo: Jacinta Allan
- Roller Derby – Bendigo’s own Chiko Rollers
- We can change the world! Right here in Bendigo.
- Bendigo Blues & Roots Showcase & Family Day – Sunday 30 March 2014
- My Bendigo: Sue Walton
- My Bendigo: Jane Anderson
- My Bendigo: Sarah Rose
- Free wifi in Bendigo: 2014 Update
- Bendigo Coffee Roasters
- Bendigo’s Biggest Girls’ High Tea 2014
- Frequently asked questions about Bendigo – Part 2
- Coffee in Bendigo
- Bendigo Blog Directory 2014
- Outdoor Cinema Month & Play in the Park
- Seeing in the new year, in style.
- Baking Queen comes to Bendigo!
- Outside The Square. Come along; be inspired.
- Election Day Essentials
- Clothing Alterations – Where to go?
Tag Archives: cortille bendigo
Sunday, a day of rest. And so it is for many of our café folk in Bendigo – and rightly so! They need a break too, as most of our cafes are owner-operated. There are some crazy people who get up at … Continue reading
Our top picks for coffee in Bendigo. Get Naked Espresso Bar (73 Mitchell Street) Newly opened, they use T’Hooft fair-trade beans, have siphon coffee and a SLAYER; they’re serious. The Bendigo Corner Store Café (305 View Street) has organic, sustainable and fair-trade … Continue reading