Everyone needs an election day sausage, even if you’ve already pre-polled!
Nowadays there are cake stalls and more!
Where to go to vote in the Federal State Election on Saturday 18 May?
There are many options, but here are our picks and they also raise money for your local schools and community organisations.
Sausage sizzle AND cake stall + MORE
- Bridgewater Memorial Hall, 37 Eldon Street
Sausages and onions in bread, egg and bacon rolls, tea, coffee and cold drinks, cakes, slices, jams, relishes, plants including kokedamas and crafts plus LOTS more! All provided by Campbells Forest CWA.
- Eppalock Primary School (+ egg & bacon breakfast + playground)
- Big Hill Primary School + egg & bacon rolls
- St Paul’s Cathedral, Myers Street (8 am – 1.30 pm)
Sausages (incl. gluten-fee), egg and bacon (to 10.30am), vego options too, Coffee & tea, chocolate brownie (some gluten-free), as well as gluten-free and dairy-free cake.
- California Gully Primary School
- Crusoe Secondary College
- Golden Square Primary School
- Eaglehawk Secondary College
- Elmore Primary School; funds go to resurfacing their undercover area
- Epsom Primary School
- Quarry Hill Primary School; raising money for their kitchen garden
- Malmsbury Primary School
- Junortoun Community Action group is running a sausage sizzle at Bendigo Baptist Church
Early voting centres are at:
- Bendigo 45 Mitchell Street
- Castlemaine Castlemaine Town Hall, 25 Lyttleton Street
- Golden Square Abundant Life Christian Fellowship, 113-123 Mackenzie Street West
Click here for times, dates and more information.A big thank you to Sally, Anne-Maree, Kell, Roz, Kevin, Sandra, Lydia, Joan, Miranda, Meredith & Sharon for their suggestions and information.